- The Repair Turnaround time is 5 days, excluding shipping. All repair orders can be upgraded to an Exchange or 1, 2, 24 or 48 Hours Expedited Repair during or before the repair process. Advance Exchange Program is designed to minimize the amount of time you will be without your device when seeking repair services, replacement part.
REPAIR ADVANCED EXCHANGE EXCHANGE EXPEDITEED REPAIRS Pick-Up or Ship Pick-Up Ship via Air When Defective is Received 1 & 2 Hour 24 & 48 Hours Services Turn Around Time TAT 5 Days Same Day Same Day Immediately 1 & 2 Hours 24 & 48 Hours
- A Part that is tested and found not to be in an original fault condition, damaged beyond repair, missing parts or previously worked on by the customer or other vendor, will be deem Not in a Repairable State and returned to the customer with a $50.00 charge, NRS.
- All Repair Prices including Advanced Exchange and Expedited Repairs are Flat Rate and includes up to $25.00 in Components Parts Value (CPV). Our Customer Care Representative (CCR) will contact the customer for approval of:
- Any part for which an estimate is requested
- Component parts require exceeds the $25.00 worth of CPV.
- Charges for consumable parts
- Establish limits
- ATM Parts Repair will not accept from customers any part(s) for exchange or repair which is:
- Defaced or altered
- Not in a Repairable State (NRS)
Upon inspection, if ATM Parts Repair determines that it has received a part in such condition, the customer is responsible for charges associated with the repair or restoration of such part(s), including the missing components. Parts that are deemed (NRS) the Customer will be invoiced for the replacement cost.
- The repair and/or exchange part does not become the customer’s property until ATM Parts Repair has received payment in full and has also received and accepted the defective part for exchange.
- Unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer, consumables are an extra charge (i.e. ribbons, special ICs, print heads, backlight, motors, etc., if applicable.)
- Any part (s) or module send in for repair or sent in under warranty and found to be functionally operational with No Fault Found (NFF) will be returned to the customer with a $50.00 test and handling charge.
- Terms COD and Payment In Advanced via WEB e-commerce Paypal and Credit card Payment method:
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- An RA number is not required, however if your system requires an RA# please contact our Customer Care Representative (CCR) to obtain a Repair Authorization (RA) number. The RA number should be included on the customer’s packing slip/purchase order.
- Our Order Desk is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Tel: (416) 736-4949
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (416) 736-4947
HOW TO PACKAGE
- Please include your packing slip, and list the fault for each part/module.
- All parts shipped for repair or exchange must be wrapped in conductive bags, in their original or equivalent packaging. Repaired parts will be returned in its original box unless otherwise requested and approved (per packaging, labeling, conductive/ESD bags, bubble wrap & shipping container) by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for removing all programming, programs, data and removable storage media, and all other options.
- The ATM Parts Repair, Quality Assurance (QA) sticker bearing the parts or units assigned serial number must appear on the part. Part(s) must bear this sticker to qualify for warranty consideration.
CUSTOMERS SHIP TO: U.S.A. and Canada
- ATM Parts Repair, 210 South 8th Street, Lewiston, NY. 14092 U.S.A.
- ATM Parts Repair, 280 Wildcat Road, Toronto, ON. M3J 2N5 Canada
- A receiving report confirms parts received manufacturer’s serial number, and any damaged or missing parts; will be issued to all new customers for their first order.
- Thereafter, the report will only be issued to customers if there is any discrepancy between what is received and the customer’s packing slip/PO.
REPAIR TURN AROUND TIME (TAT)
- The Repair Turn Around Time is Five (5)days, from the date received, prior to 12:00 noon. e.g. If a part is received on Friday afternoon, then it will be logged in as being received the following Monday and will be completed the next Friday by the end of that business day.
All repair orders can be upgraded to an Expedited Repair Service (1-2-24-48 Hours) during or before the repair process.
RETURN SHIPMENTS COURIER SERVICE & INSURANCE
- Return Shipment Courier. Customers must provide their courier of choice – name and account number. Shipment will be sentvia ground, billable to thecustomer, unless stated otherwise by the customer.
- Just In Time Repair, five days Turn Around Time (TAT) free return ground shipment with a minimum repair purchase of $350.00 and accounts is current.
- Supply Chain Programs free shipment, via ground. If Air shipment-Overnight is requested, the customer is responsible to pay the difference.
- Insurance, The customer must indicate the type of insurance coverage for returns shipments including Expedited Repairs and Advanced Exchange.
- Cut off Time (COF) for Orders to be shipped overnight or pick-up should be submitted prior to 3:00 p.m. est.
- Responsibilities, ATM Parts Repair take responsibility for customers’ goods while they are in our care and control. Once the product leaves our docks, the responsibility, care, and control of the product belongs to both the customer and/or their carrier.
- Repaired parts will be returned in new or recycled boxes, bubble wrap, antistatic & conductive material where required, defective information form, QAsealed or Seal? with Identification label on boxes. The charge is $5:00 per package & box, unless otherwise requested by customer to be returned in its original box.
- Repair, Expedited & Advanced. Exchange Warranty is 212 days, standard.
- Supply Chain Programs Warranty is 365 Days–One Year
- Repair Extended Warranty $35.00 per part per year.
- Repair Part that is found to have defects in material or workmanship.
- Potential Warranty shipping, Customer pays shipping to ATM Parts repair and ATM Parts Repair pays return shipping if under warranty.
- Parts not picked up or shipped 30 days after the Invoice date will be charge storage fees. Starting from $5.00 to $30.00 per day per box. Storage fees are payable before picking up or shipping. See Terms. 8
CSP ELECTRICAL REPAIR SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
ATM Parts Repair will ensure that all repaired products functionality; performance and appearance are as originally designed by the manufacturer and, if listed, will be in accordance with CSA and NCB requirements. Repair of Product(s) will not violate or void any CSA and NCB certification granted to the original manufacturer. The electrical functionality of the product will not be adversely affected during any process involving cleaning solvents, paint, etc. Manufacturer warning labels will remain intact and legible or will be replaced. Protective covers (e.g., guards or shields) will be securely mounted as originally designed or will be replaced. All electrical components deemed to be defective, including power cords exhibiting unsafe conditions (eg., cracking or chafing) will be replaced with an identical (same manufacturer, part or model number, electrical/thermal rating, physical dimensions and agency approval) or an approved alternate component (identical mechanical, electrical/thermal, physical, compositional and performance characteristics but different manufacturer). Approval for alternate components will consist of one of the following:
- written notification of approval from OEM
- documented on CSA and or NCB listing report
- certification by CSA and or NCB
- contingent on commercially available cross-reference listing from component
- In-house analysis by Supplier with CSA and or NCB approval.
Supplier will notify Buyer in writing of any such requirements to ensure Buyer approval, including any subcontracting effort. When using approved alternate component(s) or performing an EC, Supplier will perform the following:
Minimum safety test to include 100% hipot, polarity, ground integrity, functional test, record buyer part number, repair date, repair actions and proof of operator technical qualifications. Repair of Product involving EC’s will be recertified by the CSA and NCB (with applicable labels), prior to shipment of Product to Buyer. If Supplier is not able to meet specified criteria, then Product will be deemed non-repairable and Buyer will be notified accordingly.
Thank you for reading “The Fine Print”